CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Side Note of Inspiration



This is not directly list related but I had to share. I have spent a lot of time lately planting and growing things. This is a picture of my 86 year old Great Aunt Annie. This is the MOST positive person I have EVER met. Every where she goes and every single person she meets is enriched by her spirit, her wisdom and her wit. I hope one day to be in my garden at 86, not just to be there, but to have a smile on loving every second of it. Thank you Grannie Annie for all that you have taught me and all the love you have given so many of us all these years!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

How awesome is she?! I love this...reminds me of my mom's father. Definitely put a smile on my face...if that doesn't inspire you, not sure what will!