CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

#67 Donate Blood

Ok, this might seem like an easy one to start with, and maybe it was a little, BUT trying to find an hour to donate blood when you have an 8th month old is harder than it sounds. Chris and I went to the Palm Beach County Home show on Saturday and had a wonderful time. And FYI, which I should have known, don't sign up for any drawing AT ALL unless you want to be harassed to the point of madness! Anyways, my wonderful husband, knowing I wanted to get at least one list item accomplished, encouraged me to take the time while he made endless loops in the parking lot with a baby who had been at a home show all day. 8-0 After a long and extremely drawn out process, I left with a purple bandage, a slightly bruised arm and 2 tickets to the Improv Theater! They say I "saved three lives" but I was more shocked about the Improv Tickets. Nice surprise and it will be a fun date night! Here is to crossing one off the list! Only 100 more to go!

1 comments:

Vintage Hippie said...

You are amazing! I am so proud of you. Nice blog.